The Doctors evaluate each patient’s case to determine which of these techniques is most appropriate for their treatment.
- Back, Shoulder, Neck & Headache Pain
- Extremities: Arm/Elbow/Wrist and Leg/Knee/Foot Pain or Numbness
- Sciatica Pain
- Sports Injury: Athletes and “Weekend Warriors”
- Expectant Mothers looking for a more comfortable pregnancy
- Infants and Children
- Auto/Personal Injury
Our goal is to return patients to optimal health, by improving their rage of motion so they can resume normal activities as fast as possible.
We work with you on rehabilitating your spine. Strengthening and controlled, repetitive movement often helps speed recovery from injury, or help stabilize a chronic condition. A variety of simplistic therapeutic exercises and stretching techniques will be utilized to maximize your road to optimal health and well-being.
These treatments may be combined with chiropractic adjustments to speed the healing process, decrease pain and muscle spasms, and minimize scar tissue. In many cases, by using combined therapies we have noted healing times decreased up to 50%.
Therapies Combined with Adjustments:
- Electronic Muscle Stimulation
- Exercises as part of Rehabilitation
We have a Licensed Massage Therapist at our location. Ask us for additional information on the benefits of massage and scheduling information.
The Techniques Utilized Include:
- Active Release Technique
- Fascial Abrasion Release or F.A.T*
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique
* F.A.T. is a great combination of A.R.T. and Graston techniques. It is used to treat many professional and Olympic athletes.
As important as osseous (bone) adjusting is, the soft tissues of the body (muscle, tendon, ligament) must also be addressed. Myofascial release (pressure point or Nimmo Therapy) is also often used to adjunct the treatment.
As Our Patient You Can Expect:
- Quality Care at Affordable Prices
- A Thorough Exam With An Understandable Explanation Of Our Findings & Perspective Treatment
- Our Respect For Your Time
We Care For Children:
Chiropractic Care is not just for Adults! Childhood is a very “physical” time. Jumping, running, falls, and accidents are all part of a normal childhood, and these activities can cause spinal misalignments and nerve damage! It is best to have your child checked before damage sets in.
At Bakeris Family Chiropractic we not only enjoy our younger patients, we welcome them. Ask us about chiropractic needs for your child from birth all the way to adulthood.